Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 27
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
5 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP Bigman

Replies Bigman

40 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

8 2018 default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

1 Random Music.. FUBAR!!

Replies FUBAR!!

3 Happy Thanksgiving! default_avatar

Replies Heather

Author Topic: 2018  (Read 1071 times)

Choy

• Administrator
  • First Blood!
    • View Profile
    • Ratz Postal 2 Game Info
« on: December 30, 2017, 01:07:50 AM »
Hello Friends
The new year is almost here.  Lets start it off the right way!  What are your goals for 2018?  I'm pretty sure the crew at RWS is working on a few new games for us and updates to our beloved favorites so hopefully we will hear more about that in the coming year.  I've been working on bringing new content to Ratz and collaborating with friends to keep Postal2 Multiplayer alive and fresh.  Thanks to all of you who contribute your ideas and mods to this classic game!  The Ratz website is up to date and the chatbox is now fixed.  So far we have 6 new maps and more on the way.  I've been toying with the idea of a Ratz tournament for 2018.  Like a real tournament, not some winner gets a gold sticker thing.  Cash Prizes maybe??  What do you guys think? 
Whatever 2018 may mean to you, I wish you all the best for a Happy New Year!

LONEWOLFJE

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 07:29:29 PM »
Happy New Year to you and everyone CHoy! , i appreciate all the hard work you put in, as well as the folks at RWS, you could not ask for a better bunch! :)

DeathJR

• First Blood!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 04:17:15 PM »
I think that is a great idea Choy! I think a tournament would be a great thing to do! Cash prizes I feel might be best! I am excited to see the new content and I hope everyone has a happy new year! My goal this year is to be closer to my family and do work that I enjoy! Please let me know if I can collaborate with you, I would like to help. Your server truly has given me great times and memories! Last night was awesome! Hope to see everyone online soon! Game on!  8)

FUBAR!!

• Administrator
  • Holy SHIT!
  • Site Owner, Bit of a nutcase.
    • PSN - fubar972
    • Steam ID - FUBAR843
    • View Profile
    • Resurrection-Studios
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 11:25:18 PM »
You know i support any & everything you do CHOY. So with that said. How do we implement such a tournament? We have res-stu for the forums, your site for the servers. I have been trying to contact RWS to link to this site for a forums as there's was taken down because of drama related reasons. So we are more in touch with our passion "Postal" and juicy games that RWS pumps out.

LONEWOLFJE

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 07:35:08 PM »
It is unfortunate they took those down FUBAR, but at the end it turned into a total clown show, and i can see why they did not  feel like moderating it anymore, it would be nice to work things out with them :)

FUBAR!!

• Administrator
  • Holy SHIT!
    • PSN - fubar972
    • Steam ID - FUBAR843
    • View Profile
    • Resurrection-Studios
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 11:28:29 PM »
I agree it would be awesome to work things out with RWS and see if we can co-exist in a non-monetary manor. But getting in touch with the man himself "Mr.Desi" is like pulling teeth lol... any ideas on how to go about this? 

LONEWOLFJE

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 08:01:36 PM »
Maybe approach Mike J?...he handles all the merch sales and what not, he is Vince's right hand man and is a cool cat...let me know what you need as far as help, and we can go from there!  :)

FUBAR!!

• Administrator
  • Holy SHIT!
    • PSN - fubar972
    • Steam ID - FUBAR843
    • View Profile
    • Resurrection-Studios
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 09:28:59 AM »
I'm going to have to attempt to when i have a day off (tongue in cheek). I am working 7 days a week. I consider a short day, A day off.... So. this is important to me though. Its a high priority to me. ASAP type thing. I have not really talked to Mike a whole lot but he has helped me before a few times. I'm sure he would be more than happy to do it again....

LONEWOLFJE

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 08:27:48 PM »
Mike is a cool cat, he will help out if he can, he has always been responsive to me in the past, give it a spin and i am sure he can make it happen!  :)