Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 22
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
5 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP Bigman

Replies Bigman

40 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

8 2018 default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

1 Random Music.. FUBAR!!

Replies FUBAR!!

3 Happy Thanksgiving! default_avatar

Replies Heather

Author Topic: Ratz House of Games  (Read 1997 times)

Choy

• Administrator
  • First Blood!
    • View Profile
    • Ratz Postal 2 Game Info
Ratz House of Games
« on: August 15, 2015, 09:27:10 PM »
Hello old and new friends, I wanted to stop by and wish you all well.  Hope your doing good and staying postal!!  For those that have not seen the new Ratz, I've created a weblink with some videos of the old days and the new.  There's also some helpful links to stay in touch and a direct download to the Game.  Shout out to Dragonfly, Psy_ops, and S.N.O.T. featured in the old ratz vid.  Wadzor,  Kex, Raven, Heather, Luke, KBLA, Fubar, Yepi, Fuckit, Owatrail, Filewarrior, and of course sir Killjoy....Thanks guys, for all the fun games and helping me bring Ratz to life.  Its been over 8 years now and still adding and mixing things up.   Stay postal ya'll!!

Here's the link: http://rhog.site.nfoservers.com/

As of today, 3 new mods added and rotating maps again.  Enjoy!

Choy
Server Admin for Ratz House of Games

LONEWOLFJE

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ratz House of Games
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 07:33:13 PM »
Thanks for helping keep the game alive, and drama free Choy!, hope to give your sever a spin soon!  :)

Heather

• Princess
  • Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 08:28:32 PM »
Yes thank Choy! Your server is awesome!

DisgruntledGirl

• Crash Queen
  • Administrator
  • Holy SHIT!
    • MSN Messenger - Disgruntled_girl_reply@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 08:53:20 PM »
I think if I look into new forum software, I'm gonna get one with a thumbs up option.
I got a fist full of bad ideas!

Choy

• Administrator
  • First Blood!
    • View Profile
    • Ratz Postal 2 Game Info
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 10:30:56 AM »
Hey guys and gals, I know its been awhile but I thought it would be good to update u on this thread.  Ratz has been updated again as well as the web link at the top of this thread.  I've redone the game link for a no wait, easy to use entry to the Ratz server.  I would encourage all Postal players to check it out.  Tested and approved for fast entry to the server.
In the last few months I've been very active on Steam and reuniting with some of the old TF crew.  We've had some good fight nights and trying to make it a weekly event.  During these nights, or at my discretion,  I may run the server in a private, protected mode to avoid those looking to ruin the fun.  This means that the server will not be available for public entry.  I will arrange these times and days via Steam chat so if your not on the list yet and your interested, hit me up and be sure to validate your identity. 
Here's a few teaser links to last weeks fight nights.  Enjoy, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9UZxuKb8Xo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnvlTyYxn3M

LONEWOLFJE

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 11:02:10 PM »
Awesome Choy!, thanks for the update, and thanks as well for keeping Postal alive and well...I need to make it a point to join you some fight night, what day of the week are they typically held on?  :)