Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 16
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
5 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP Bigman

Replies Bigman

40 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

8 2018 default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

1 Random Music.. FUBAR!!

Replies FUBAR!!

3 Happy Thanksgiving! default_avatar

Replies Heather

Author Topic: Have You Seen Drawn Together Animated Cartoon Series  (Read 1819 times)

Bazzerker

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Have You Seen Drawn Together Animated Cartoon Series
« on: May 27, 2013, 06:40:31 PM »
Drawn Together is an American adult animated sitcom, which ran on Comedy Central from October 27, 2004 to November 14, 2007. The series was created by Dave Jeser and Matt Silverstein, and uses a sitcom format with a TV reality show setting.
the show's eight characters are a combination of personalities that were recognizable and familiar prior to the series. Differently, however, Drawn Together used caricatures of established cartoon characters and stock characters. In addition, their character traits parody personality types that are typically seen in reality TV shows.
Comedy Central advertised it as the first animated reality show, and in some episodes, characters participate in challenges that are similar to reality TV challenges.
After only three seasons the show was cancelled but still maintains a strong fan base. Subsequently, The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! was released on April 20, 2010.

List of Drawn Together characters

Captain Leslie Hero: A sociopathic, chauvinistic, perverted, antiheroic, pansexual, and lecherous parody of Superman and other superheroes, with a visual style taken from the cartoons of Bruce Timm and Max Fleischer. Being primarily macho, he is prone to occasional random fits of hysterics akin to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, playing off the "tragic origin" stories of many superheroes.

Princess Clara: A pampered, religious, and bigoted princess who is a parody of Disney princesses such as Ariel from The Little Mermaid and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Wooldoor Jebediah Sockbat: A bizarre children's show character in the mold of SpongeBob SquarePants and Stimpy who displays many of the typical reality-defying behaviors of Looney Tunes characters.

Foxxy Love: A sharp-tongued ghetto-parody of Valerie Brown from Hanna-Barbera's Josie and the Pussycats, she is a promiscuous mystery-solving musician. Her name is a portmanteau of 1970s blaxploitation characters Foxy Brown and Christy Love.

Toot Braunstein: An overweight alcoholic retro colored sex symbol from the 1920s reminiscent of Betty Boop. Toot demands to be the center of attention, cuts herself with razor blades and excessively eats when depressed, and often instigates conflict in the house.

Ling-Ling: A homicidal spoof of Pikachu from the Pokémon franchise, who battles using various supernatural powers/abilities (reminiscent of anime) and speaks in pseudo-Japanese gibberish or "Japorean" with English subtitles.

Xandir P. Wifflebottom: A hypersensitive, homosexual, overemotional, and effeminate parody of video game heroes like Link from The Legend of Zelda series.

Spanky Ham: A sex-obsessed, toilet humored, obnoxious parody of many various Internet Flash cartoon characters.

here is a bunch of clips of the Best of Drawn Together from Season 1 i swear this series is fuckin hilarious
BEST OF DRAWN TOGETHER!! Ever Funny Moment from Season 1!! (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

poop87

• God Like!
  • Get get get get got got got got
    • Steam ID - imafraidibluemyself
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Have You Seen Drawn Together Animated Cartoon Series
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 10:07:25 AM »
Hell yeah Drawn Together is awesome. Saw every episode on Netflix.

Bazzerker

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Have You Seen Drawn Together Animated Cartoon Series
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 06:32:30 PM »
they have the complete series of Drawn Together on DVD i just ordered it at a CD Warehouse Store yesterday it should come in within a week or 2 depends on how long the shipping days are and as well i just found out that the creators of Drawn Together made a movie in 2010 i should of had ordered that but i have to wait for the complete series first cause the movie could of been put in with the complete series