Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 26
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
5 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP Bigman

Replies Bigman

40 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

8 2018 default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

1 Random Music.. FUBAR!!

Replies FUBAR!!

3 Happy Thanksgiving! default_avatar

Replies Heather

Author Topic: this is the best LEGIT Movie and TV Show website  (Read 5251 times)

Bazzerker

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
this is the best LEGIT Movie and TV Show website
« on: May 19, 2013, 06:55:46 AM »
i know you have noticed that i placed Phony and not so good websites of watching Movies and TV Shows online
but all thats going to change right now i have been told about this site from friends of mine and they say its the best its all of the new and old movies and TV shows even the new movies that are in theaters but you have to wait at least a month for the ones that come in the theater you get a better quality
but you be the judge of the website and tell me what you think if you like it share it with your friends if you dont like it then its up to you but the website will help you for the boring and dull days of not finding nothing to watch on TV and it will help you find the movies you want to buy instead of waisting your money on a movie that you never saw and seeing if its worth to buy so dont waist your money on Netflix
when you can watch it for free on here there isnt as much choices on Netflix than here so check it out

before you watch anything you have to download
a Adobe Flashplayer for the videos to work

www.vodly.to
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:27:25 AM by Bazzerker »

Bazzerker

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: this is the best LEGIT Movie and TV Show website
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 07:17:53 AM »
if anyone is experiencing trouble with POP-UPS its always been like that the site works fine

im sending another post saying that this website
www.vodly.to
is an online watching website that has DVD quality movies except the brand newer releases in theaters you just need at least to wait a month or so for a better quality
and as well you have a lot of choices for movies ( Action, Adventure, Animation, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Film-Noir, Game-Show, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Mystery, News, Reality-TV, Romance, Sci-Fi, Sport, Talk-Show, Thriller, War and Western )

you also have a lot of TV show choices from earlier of the 1990's  to right now  but not just ones that havnt been aired yet so take your time and roam the site
to see whats there you can also search for movies or TV shows that you are looking for it may be there you just got to check for yourself
 i have watched 3 movies so far there are a lot more i havnt seen yet and its worth the trip this site

www.vodley.to
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:25:41 AM by Bazzerker »

Bazzerker

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: this is the best LEGIT Movie and TV Show website
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 05:22:23 AM »
the website changed to

www.vodly.to