Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 14
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
5 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP Bigman

Replies Bigman

40 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

8 2018 default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

1 Random Music.. FUBAR!!

Replies FUBAR!!

3 Happy Thanksgiving! default_avatar

Replies Heather

Author Topic: Postal 2/AWP general questions  (Read 2581 times)

sticklerthe1st

• God Like!
  • I live on chimichangas.
    • Steam ID - stickler
    • View Profile
Postal 2/AWP general questions
« on: July 05, 2012, 04:24:11 PM »
I've played AW7/AWP forever and was wondering if there was ever gonna be new official content/patches for it coming out. I know it's doubtful but it's my favorite mod/game and I know tons of work went into it to make it what it is. I was also wondering if the only difference between the version in the fudge pack and the download version is Fag Hunter not being in the retail ver? Maybe I imagined that...

Other than that, I see all these new weapon mods and other things and wanted to know if they overwrote other weapons and things in AWP or just added them to the maps? I'm about to jump into the game again and want to have the best new mods installed to go along with AWP. Any recommendations? Thanks.

[edit]

I was reading older threads and noticed something about the "Mobo" mission. I slightly remember it but I don't recall if it's in the AWP I already have...I think I grabbed it from moddb when it was released. I'm downloading AWP from the links in the thread about it but unless I misread its from the fudge pack version. If it is is there a patch to put it back in?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:38:21 PM by sticklerthe1st »

sticklerthe1st

• God Like!
  • I live on chimichangas.
    • Steam ID - stickler
    • View Profile
Re: Postal 2/AWP general questions
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »
I'm still planning on a small update for wide screen,and a few other graphic settings. (which will be official,as in added to desura,etc),or so I've been told... I've just been so busy with my server,RWS site,etc..

Ah, I thought widescreen was finished...you got right on it when I posted the old thread with the unreal script and edited and compiled right away, worked fine for me.. Good to hear though.

What kind of graphic settings by the way? And I can't wait for AWP to go to desura so I know I have the latest ver. I have like 5 versions of that mod.

Thanks for the work, MrDownerup