Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 24
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
5 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP Bigman

Replies Bigman

40 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

8 2018 default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

1 Random Music.. FUBAR!!

Replies FUBAR!!

3 Happy Thanksgiving! default_avatar

Replies Heather

Author Topic: Please help  (Read 3442 times)

Heather

• Princess
  • Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
Please help
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:26:15 AM »
Please post your MOST embarrassing drunk stories because I really fucked up tonight and I need to feel better! I mean REALLY bad!

GoodOff

• God Like!
    • View Profile
Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 11:20:29 AM »
Dunno, I'm a pretty stupid person, so it would be hard to pick a particular story...

Usually when I do something stupid drunk is when I try to get with a girl and she refuses; I just won't let it go.

One time was I screaming her name while I laid in the bathroom floor by the toilet puking periodically while she was getting with another guy...

Oh ya, one time I was so sick I got naked in front of a lot of people before entering the shower to relax myself, and I puked all over this other chic's bed accidentally... after I tried to seduce her.

That's why I just let them come to me now, lol!
"I will rule this sector or see it burnt to ashes around me!" - Arcturus Mengsk

Robbie

• Holy SHIT!
  • Robviously Robsessed
    • MSN Messenger - robsessed92@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.postalsite.info/
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 11:58:06 AM »
@GoodOff, I can't believe no photos have been taken by your friends to prove you were that drunk. :D

It's a pity, but one night I got so drunk that I pretended to be German. There was no use even to try to communicate with me in Polish, so my friends had to give up trying. Unfortunately we met some groups that found my German accent while speaking Polish too strange to leave me in peace, so they were asking me questions about Germany and so on. We were doing it so loud that the police eventually arrives to ask what actually is happening. They ran away and I left alone, being not able to speak Polish because of the alcohol I'd already drunk and with the Polish ID card in my hand. To be honest I have no idea why the police didn't send to me to drunk-pond to relax for a while. :P

One night I also met a guy from Brasilia who was working in England with Poles (strange, isn't it? :P). He obviously didn't know Polish and was not able to spell the names of Polish beers correctly, so I helped him. We did have a nice conversation about what the truly meaning of life is and so on.

These all stories have been told to show you how wonderful it would be to have a huge RS party together. Imagine, so many nations, so many traditional drinks from the whole world. A drunk-pond would be overcrowded that night. :D

Heather

• Princess
  • Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
Thanks Goodoff, I did something similar last night.  I didn't eat lunch or dinner and a group of work friends (yes, the people I see 40+hours a week!) went to a bar in San Francisco (thankfully they are pretty tolerant there!) and I had 3 shots of something called "Surfers on Acid" and 2 shots of something else.  I don't know if I'm just a major lightweight or if something got slipped in my drink, but I ended up in a parking garage puking everywhere, and I think I puked in one of my co-workers Mercedes, and I did many incredibly stupid shit that night and I'm really embarrassed and hating myself right now.  I'm about to start making my apology phone calls.  Ugh this sucks!

Heather

• Princess
  • Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 03:09:41 PM »
I'm not totally sure what i did, but I know there was A LOT of puking involved and me being very loud and visibly drunk in public, oh and I lost about $70, i think it fell out of my pockets.  Oh and here's the kicker, I lost my panties, though I'm fairly certain that either I threw up in my panties while i was sitting on a public toilet or I sat in my own puke at some point, I'm not even sure. 

Heather

• Princess
  • Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 03:11:34 PM »
Oh and this was supposed to be my birthday celebration! lol!!!

GUMMO

• Holy SHIT!
    • MSN Messenger - dhobson2853@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - hobbit666@rogers.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 03:35:23 PM »
Heather i no who has your panties >>  Give Josť a call   8)

TrooperKmK81

• God Like!
    • Steam ID - STEAM_0014195484
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 04:29:52 PM »
oh shit...drunk stories i know some...lol...but ma English sucks....

hm...no let me think....some funny shit....

some years ago.... i drank some wine...my ex GF had to work...she was sleeping... and i drunk alone.... then i want to change music title.... but ma remote condition (universal ferbedinung) fall to ground... but i didn't find it.... was to drunk to see it... i make boohoo...she wake up....and gave me the universal remote back....but it falls again at ground....and i did boohoo again...only for a remote....like a kid which lost hiss Lolly....

one time i sleep drunk and talk at sleep..."ziegen fressen fleisch" in English "goat(the animal) eating meat"

best ever was...i was 24 old....i was at pub...lost ma memory...and if ma brain works a lil....i had sex with a woman wich was 48.... and i diddnt know...how i talked to her...come to her home....was trippy...

PeAzE!!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:31:48 PM by GUMMO »

DragonFly

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 04:45:05 PM »
I would tell you mine, but I could still get arrested for at least two of them, and thats just the ones I remember

worst part for me was the gradual return of memory...  ;)

TrooperKmK81

• God Like!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 05:33:45 PM »
manny i cant tell here...

lol

ut3?????

PeAzE!!!

TrooperKmK81

• God Like!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 05:38:51 PM »
Football 08!!!

drunk too....

later i had some troubles...wit a.c.a.b.`s

PeAzE!!!!

Habebe

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 06:03:40 PM »
Happy Birthday Heather, sorry about your... incident? Remember , time heals girl  :) .
 I was at an old friend's once and I had 2 rye and cokes ( someone else made them for me ) and I got obnoxious and ended up needing a ride home. Needless to say that I had been poured 5 fingers of rye in each glass. The thing was that I got the evil eye and blamed for sucking back someone's Christmas booze ( maybe it was birthday, can't remember ) , till someone else owned up to the over-pour ( no  names ). I got over it.
Then there was the time ... nah , you don't want to hear that one and I'd just as soon not have remembered it  :-[

GUMMO

• Holy SHIT!
    • MSN Messenger - dhobson2853@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - hobbit666@rogers.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 06:30:26 PM »
Ya i have to agree with Dragon Fly on this one, i have way to many of those drinking stories to post here and i wish i could forget almost all of them . Heather waking up with no panties is small change compared to how i found myself in the morning , But i will share with you one that happened to { My Friend } . We were at the bar drinking all night and i decided to go home and the next day i phoned my buddy to see how he was feeling and he informed that he had picked up a chick at the bar and got a taxi to take her home to do some shagging . On the way to his place he was slipping the tongue to this chick in the Taxi and so on then are you ready ??? he slid his hand up her skirt and oh no, Yup she had a stump ( so drunk he picked up a Shemale ) That never happened to me but a true story worth sharing i still laugh to this day and remind him of it every time i see him  8) Hope you feel better by the way   :P  Oh and Happy Birthday
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:15:02 PM by GUMMO »

wolve

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - wolveski
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eccentricinc.webs.com/
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 06:57:20 PM »
happy birthday heather :)

i think the worst for me was waking up in my old room back at my mothers with a butt ugly lass at the side of me saying morning sexy,i appologised and told her i didn't even remember her name she told me it was claire.

i asked if we used protection,she said no i fell asleep fully clothed and crawled in bed......i was still drunk so automatically i shouted "THANK FUCK FOR THAT"

for some reason i never saw her again :/

I Hate Bipolar,It's Awsome!!

TrooperKmK81

• God Like!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 09:18:47 PM »
owe...u got b-day...heather...sorry..wasn't in calender....

Happy Birthday...

wish u a good one...but seems u are depressed ...sorry for that....hope u get better days in future...

PeAzE!!!

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:37:45 PM by GUMMO »