* RES-STU Chat

Refresh History
  • FUBAR!!: yes it is up and welcome back!
    April 03, 2020, 10:34:56 AM
  • poop87: how y'all been? last time i was here was like nearly 4 yrs ago
    April 01, 2020, 06:32:15 PM
  • poop87: wow the site's still up
    April 01, 2020, 06:32:01 PM
  • That_Guy: CHOY CHOY CHOY! Welcome back. We missed you.
    March 27, 2020, 01:22:40 AM
  • Choy: social distancing= more postal time ;D
    March 26, 2020, 12:13:17 PM
  • Choy: social distancing = more postal time :D
    March 26, 2020, 12:05:24 PM
  • FUBAR!!: sup dude
    March 26, 2020, 10:36:47 AM
  • MR.SUICIDE: Meow
    March 26, 2020, 10:32:55 AM
  • FUBAR!!: Choy is back and .:*Tz*:. Hu$ f Gm$
    March 25, 2020, 10:19:08 PM
  • FUBAR!!: Choy is back and .:*Tz*:. Hu$ f Gm$
    March 25, 2020, 10:18:11 PM
  • That_Guy: Oh cool, A chat box. Niceeeee
    March 25, 2020, 09:26:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 15
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
5 Ratz server duplication default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

10 Would you believe: it cos... default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

0 PayPal to Maintain the si... DisgruntledGirl

Replies DisgruntledGirl

0 I NEED A WEB ADMIN TO HEL... DisgruntledGirl

Replies DisgruntledGirl

4 Zuri's Art default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

Author Topic: Postal 2 Memories the good times and the bad  (Read 7952 times)

Bazzerker

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Postal 2 Memories the good times and the bad
« on: April 19, 2009, 07:23:52 AM »
over the past years of the Postal playing and the players that we met and had great times with and bad times with like Scottshome (which is no more) to Lazzzermans (which changed in a way we wont be chatting in as much ) to Downerups new website (that we will be in all the time)
We have had some great memories in over the years from Scottshome to Lazzzermans to the new Downerup website we have played some great games and discoverd new maps and new websites and mods and all the other great new stuff and as well met strange new nice and annoying people online but its still a great success over the past years from the first day this came out till now

the best part of my years of playing Postal was meeting you guys we have gone through so much like i remember one time me and Vincent Kane we were two different stangers and i made a bad move on telling him saying that he looked like a punk in that old picture of himself when he was a teenager and we been cursing at each other and i came more unpleasant with him and i was about to get banned for being rude to him and then i came to my senses and i apoligized for being a ignorant prick and from that time on i realized how awsome Vincent Kane was and he is still an awsome guy "We had a great time Vincent Kane i thank you for the great and the bad memories we had through these years
this gave me great memories from the first time i met all of the great players like Heather,Money$hot(AKA Scott),Downerup,Lazzzer,Natas,Vincent Kane,Medicsteady,BDB,Gazza and all the other great players out there (just not the cheating kind) it was fun then and it was fun now playing Postal with you guys

Thanks for the memories guys

nard

• Rampage!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pinkfloyd6894
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Postal 2 Memories the good times and the bad
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »
i remember going to Vicars house and he keep telling me about some game called postal and some website called scottshome, and a red devil. since then i ditched my girlfriend, went upstairs and played postal with Vicars. i remember some guys that youd be lucky to even see before they shot you....cough medic,d^ VK Bg cough. then to the clans of wankers and jackass's man my schooling did real shitty cause of 2am postal binges lol met some chicks too sally and heather man they loved to get pissed on lmfao. then i disappeared for a while came back to a whole new postal experience that dude d^ who was interested in postal enough to be an admin at scottshome is now running the joint, its kinda of like goodfellas, work you way up and millions of death on the way. i wonder whos gonna be the first to get postal 3, hack it, then share it all with those of us that are pirates ::) ::)

legend killer

• Rampage!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thisluis77@aim.c
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - luitoes@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »
I guess im a new guy to u ppl but ive been around since 08 thats not that long and ive met all the legends, scott,lazzzer,medic,soul,vk,heather,downer,natas, every1 you can think of. i guess wat im trying to say is in a couple of yrs wen im prob 17 im currently 15 that i will b sum1 that is noticed around here by all the players Oh yea cant w8 for postal 3 im getting it for pc and xbox 360 ;)
luis

Bazzerker

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 04:26:21 PM »
What a screenshot! Me, Crete being me, Stan, the girls........ S-o-o-o much sex and beauty in one shot, dunno 'bout you guys, but it gave me a woody! ..........haha.

And thank you for the kind words that started this thread, Bazz. (I've just read it for the first time O0 ).

NP Vincent Kane its been an honor playing as a team and not an enemy to be honest your an awsome person
"Peace Out To Ya Bro" 8)

Cretecarver

• God Like!
  • I still have my TurtleFuckers T-Shirt
    • MSN Messenger - concretecarver@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 10:15:40 AM »
yeah guys. but heres one . ever play a game with your favorite character and you win the round and this happen:

lmao...right in front of the man who made the skin...WOOHOO!!!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 11:19:02 AM by Cretecarver »

Vincent_Kane*

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »
What a screenshot! Me, Crete being me, Stan, the girls........ S-o-o-o much sex and beauty in one shot, dunno 'bout you guys, but it gave me a woody! ..........haha.

And thank you for the kind words that started this thread, Bazz. (I've just read it for the first time O0 ).

Heather

• Princess
  • Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »
Awesome screenshot!!

Toast

• First Blood!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xinxdementiax
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djendustry
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 03:19:29 PM »
I never got into ant multiplayer games this much nor have I even posted anything in a forum, I thought it was a waste of time and could not be entertaining in any way then I found this server and I don't even remember how I came accrosed it. Ever since my views on everything changed and I feel I am part of not just some random group but a community where I can talk with anyone about whatever the fuck I want and everyones cool about it. Obviously everyone who plays this here has a good fucking sense-of-humor. I used to enjoy Unreal Tournament and UT3 and so fourth, but playing here is more relaxed and most everyone shares something in common.
ToAsT

Cretecarver

• God Like!
  • I still have my TurtleFuckers T-Shirt
    • MSN Messenger - concretecarver@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 05:02:32 PM »
yeah man i gotta agree with everyone here. besides masturbation , this is the most fun ive ever had on the computer.. :D
NOW. Lets all do some appreciating shall we.
D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of the most helpful, considerate fuckers ive NEVER met..lmao. this guy man. i cant say enough about what he's done for this game. I've said it a million and 1 times. If it weren't for this site/and his servers i wouldn't have this shitty ass game installed on my computer...lol. its true. he keeps the games fresh and interesting. never boring.
he continually busts his ass for US. i mean shit, where the hell can you find that in this shitty world today? besides family. hell, sometimes you cant even count on them ..lol.
this is really a great community, i dont give a fuck what ANYONE says. ive come to know just about everyone on this site. talk to a good amount of you EVERYDAY. i have come to know you all as my friends, and for that i say thank you .. and thanks D for all that you do...

I/WE APPRECIATE IT............thanks man

Heather

• Princess
  • Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 05:25:55 PM »
Very well said Crete! I agree 100%! And Yes Habebe, we always miss you ;)

buurn35

• RED DRAGONS!!!
  • Rampage!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - buurn35
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 07:29:14 PM »
i think i am going to cry legend killer, boo hoo. just kidding, lol

buurn35

• RED DRAGONS!!!
  • Rampage!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - buurn35
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 07:33:46 PM »
for real though, if it weren't for the best fucking game server around, (turtle fuckers) i probably would still be fucking around with combat arms(what a piece of shit). i know i am relativley new as well, but i hope i have made some friends here and hope to be around for the long haul.

PsyOps

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »
yeah guys. but heres one . ever play a game with your favorite character and you win the round and this happen:

lmao...right in front of the man who made the skin...WOOHOO!!!!

Just seeing this for the 1st time man, but wow what a screenshot!!! LOL. Once in a lifetime shot.