Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 15
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
5 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP Bigman

Replies Bigman

40 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

8 2018 default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

1 Random Music.. FUBAR!!

Replies FUBAR!!

3 Happy Thanksgiving! default_avatar

Replies Heather

Poll

Death penalty?

Yay
17 (89.5%)
Nay
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closes: February 07, 2106, 01:28:15 AM

Author Topic: Death penalty  (Read 3111 times)

Aaronm

• God Like!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Death penalty
« on: August 26, 2007, 04:30:47 AM »
Should there be a death penalty? discuss your opinions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Aaronm »

MentalMan

• Holy SHIT!
    • ICQ Messenger - 190082647
    • MSN Messenger - Ragnara_DC@web.de
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 05:05:53 AM »
Depends. If we are talking about rapists, child molesters, that sort of stuff then yes. Blind their eyes and then put them in front of a concrete wall, some hobby shooters then can go ahead and shoot them free of charge with their own guns and ammunition.

If its just murder, i dunno. Depends too i guess, but im the sort of person that says not every single murder is a bad murder, some people deserve to get killed. And my moral standarts about that are pretty low, killing is art.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by MentalMan »

Random_Zombie#1

• God Like!
    • MSN Messenger - Ashford_123@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 05:09:00 AM »
So, what if it turns out the rapist sodomized a known child molester then murdered him in cold blood mental?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Random_Zombie#1 »

Random_Zombie#1: I support single moms.

MentalMan

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 05:11:14 AM »
Quote from: '' dateline=''
So, what if it turns out the rapist sodomized a known child molester then murdered him in cold blood mental?

if the rapist killed a child molester they both deserve to die. Thats what i call natural selection, they both sort themselve's out lol.

Random_Zombie#1

• God Like!
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 05:19:12 AM »
But what if this rapist escaped death, and worte a book titled.
If I did it.

PsychoChris

• Holy SHIT!
    • MSN Messenger - psychochris20
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - psychochris20
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 06:06:36 AM »
I remeber there was some guy that founded the crips. He worte some kids books and Hollywood wanted to him set free. If he didn't write those book in fear that he would die, what would he have done with his life, had he been released. Why, he'd kill more people knowing that there is no real penalty for his actions.

Also, there was a panel or something on Comedy dentral or MTV. I dont' know odesn't matter. But Coolio was arguing with this chubby black republican girl about death penalty. He's only Arguement was "But's it's a life, Yo, It's a life." And her reply was "And what did they do to get there, who's Life did they end, to end up there? (Mutha Fucka!)" Some people just don't get it and think all our society's problems can be solved by Hugging our thugs and smoking weed all day.

Then they ask, "Well, what if it was a relative who was on death row?"
I say "Well, Uncle O.J. shouldn't have killed those people. Sure he was nice and took me to the fair and bought me cotton candy. But he shouldn't have slaughtered those people."

I think executions should be televized, not for entertainment but for educational purposes. To show us who these monsters are and why they are there.

Hug a thug!

And Mental, killing isn't art, it's a horrible act of violence. Turn the games off once in awhile and step the fuck outside. Not everything needs to be rendered in High Def for you to appreciate it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by PsychoChris »

wolve

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - wolveski
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eccentricinc.webs.com/
Death penalty
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 06:07:03 AM »
i voted yes,and i agree with mental.

Child molesters deserve worse than death,they need pain severe pain,cut off there nob in public,or if female hot pole up them.

murderer's depends on why,an old women was raped and mutalated in her home,the son finds him and kills him,should he be put on death row for it?

think about that one for a moment.

i will say yes,he does for the simple answer don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

and no.

no should be odvious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by wolve »

I Hate Bipolar,It's Awsome!!

Random_Zombie#1

• God Like!
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 06:10:08 AM »
Killing isn't art, but S&M is well if your into that kinky shit. Anywho, there will always be two sides of a coin. One that agrees and one that disagrees plus check the flame arena, Aaronm there dug up some deathrow inmate profiles

PsychoChris

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 06:39:37 AM »
Killing isn't art, but S&M is well if your into that kinky shit. Anywho, there will always be two sides of a coin. One that agrees and one that disagrees plus check the flame arena, Aaronm there dug up some deathrow inmate profiles

agrees with what? I said "Yes" to death penalty. I just disagreed that killing is art. I think we got off topic on that. But I still stand by my statements earlier if anyone misunderstood them.

I loved the cotton candy Uncle O.J. bought me at the fair, before he stabbed them ho's.

MentalMan

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 06:51:36 AM »
I dont want to start an argue about death being art or not. But in a way, and my way off seeing life, it is. Look at a tiger in the wild, hunting down his deer. How he does it, how it happends, how it looks. For me its the art of life. Life is about killing or getting killed, in a rough sence. Of course, its not that way anymore, we are no cavemans anymore. But then again, there are many people out there acting like one, which leads me to the believe that we never actually made the jump off, being animals. We are, still, animals. Only more complex.

And dont call me a nerd who dosnt know life, i know life, and what life is. I've seen enough shit in my life, two times my mother was almost killed, on purpose. That changed me, in changed me in a way that gets described best in Kill or get killed, in that case, my fucking step dad, lol.

PsychoChris

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 09:54:07 AM »
I was speaking in the context of a civilized society. In the wild, yeah i deer is going to be eating by a tiger. But in our society we can surive with out killing people.

the death penalty inmates did what they did to get there and they have it coming. I have no problem with that.

BlackCrow

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Death penalty
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »
But what if this rapist escaped death, and worte a book titled.
Quote from: \"OJ Simpson\"
If I did it.

Oh snap, that made me laugh.

I voted yes. As for who gets it, well that is hard to say.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by BlackCrow »
"What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, We were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battles of Tet. You defeated us! We knew it, and we thought you knew it. But

Aaronm

• God Like!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Death penalty
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »
I voted yay, in extreme cases, though I'm alot less killhappy than I was before, I have to say, the people in these positions did what they did knowing the full ramifications of what they where doing, no one made them, paid them, put them up to it, it was they're own decision and you have to live with your decisions, be it bad investment policies, or murder, there's a cause and effect, you kill, you should know that there's a possibility of being killed in turn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Aaronm »

Pixel

• Holy SHIT!
    • MSN Messenger - douglasnew@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
Death penalty
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2007, 09:06:40 PM »
i dont know about death, but watching all these cops tv shows cause im bored i saw this one about  guy raping a whole bunch of children, taking away their innocense i figure he at least deserves his arms and legs chopped off and beat with sticks.

but then you need to think its not good for the humanity humans are trying to create going away from primal routes

im not saying there should be a death penalty but when i see somthing as bad as meaningless murder and rape ect, part of me wants that person die a horrible horrible death, inflicted by me with super powers. Super strength so i can rip his arms off with a slight tug and bullet proof skin so i cant get hurt ect

oops im rambling lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by pixel-perv »

wolve

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - wolveski
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eccentricinc.webs.com/
Death penalty
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2007, 09:17:32 PM »
i was watching smallville other night (i'm addicted to that as i am to familly guy) and i got lost in thought,made me think why do we need hero's the real hero's are those that risk there lives on a dayly basis to stop shit like this happening,murders rape and so on,the army police firefighters even doctors.

then it occured to me back when there was captital punishment and a cop was aloud to clip you one around the lug,you didn't here about much of this going on.

now if you hit your own kids and mark them you get a caution of the cops (least here in uk you do)

there trying to make us all a non violent place yet there sending us to war in iraq and such.

my guess is if they do stop death row then things will get worse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by wolve »