Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 43
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
11 Any idea on what happened... default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

3 8-05-19 is the Postal Ser... default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

12 How to make loading zones... default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

3 Back after 9 years. Circuit9

Replies Circuit9

44 Ratz House of Games fight... DeathJR

Replies DeathJR

Author Topic: Re: This is pretty pathetic sigh..... AVPC map is shit  (Read 1354 times)

wolve

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - wolveski
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eccentricinc.webs.com/
Re: This is pretty pathetic sigh..... AVPC map is shit
« on: June 15, 2008, 02:33:03 AM »
wish it was that easy,but unfortunatly there not :(

I Hate Bipolar,It's Awsome!!

heroin

• First Blood!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 06:00:13 PM »
:chainsaw:
 Lusting over Deaths Sweet Touch, I Have Lived To die, And Died To live.

heroin

• First Blood!
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is pretty pathetic sigh..... AVPC map is shit
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »
well again i find myself looking for answers as to why the fucking piece of fucking goddamn shit christmas bullshit game has a fucking piece of fucking shit map and why the "people" who say they "have modded the game and fixed it" cant seem to fix the map not only i have downloaded and had everysingle version and fix or patch or avpc but i have asked this same question many times before and still recieve no ligitiment answer why the fuck doesnt the map work? its a little hard to do anything objective wise when you have no clue where you are... at least i show up on the map half the time about but  when i walk to the next area i appear on the complete other fucking side of the map what the hell. i really, let me rephase that pretty much every single person who plays avpc for the game and to do the missions needs someone experienced and smart enough to go into the game and find out why the stupid map wont appear right i have no clue how and ave tried to learn and my head almost blew off though but i know whom ever would help us all every avpc fan would be very grateful :D

wolve

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - wolveski
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eccentricinc.webs.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 07:21:27 PM »
ok let me start off by saying SHUT THE FUCK UP WINGING YOU OLD FUCKER :)

i fixed what i can,if i hadn't you wouldn't even apear on the map at all,to do that i had to add two map points to every map and code in there co-ordinates,and then test if they were right as i have no idea how to pinpoint there x and y settings,and some maps just refused to work.

in order for AVPC to work properly we need a full team working on it not just one person,and at the moment we don't have that,personally i wouldn't of bothered releasing this as a mod but rather as a map pack :(