Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 23
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
2 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

10 Anyone happens to have ol... default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

10 Happy Holidays! default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

30 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

19 Anyone on the Postal 2 Mu... default_avatar

Replies Heather

Author Topic: First few paragraphs/sentences/whatever the fucks of my Postal 2 novelization  (Read 1945 times)

poop87

• God Like!
  • Get get get get got got got got
    • Steam ID - imafraidibluemyself
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Email
I don't know what board to put this on, but well. Here it is.

Welcome to Paradise, Arizona. Small mining town, possible hideout of Al-Qaeda, a population of about 3,000, anything in an American town.
 You would think this story's about a badass war hero or a military guy gone rogue, right? Well you're fucking wrong. This story's just about a regular joe. Goes by the name of the Postal Dude. Anyway, let's start this shit.
It was 8:00 A.M., and with a BLARING loud alarm clock, the Dude sprang out of his horribly done bed.
He slammed down on it and slumped out. He tripped on the food, garbage, and shit his wife left on the floor.
"shit...", he said under his breath. His fat wife, fittingly named the Bitch, gave him a map and Post-it without alarm. "What the fuck?" a confused Postal Dude said as he put on his trenchcoat and his alien t-shirt. The Bitch said, "Oh yeah, you gotta do some errands."

wolve

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - wolveski
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eccentricinc.webs.com/
lol was waiting for next bit

I Hate Bipolar,It's Awsome!!

LORD MJ

• Holy SHIT!
  • The LORD of all Lords
    • View Profile
    • http://lordmjproductions.weebly.com
I'm also waiting for the next bit. I like it so far.

When I get mad I just want to go POSTAL.

wolve

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - wolveski
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eccentricinc.webs.com/
wait is this one of those were someone else follows it on?

"weres the milk?" asked Dude "it's on the damm list!!" replied the Bitch "ill put you on the damm list" the Dude mumbled under his breath as went outside. A bright sunny day as the sun reflected off his shades.

Suddenly The dude looks down and..

History: FCollisionHash::ActorLineCheck <- CheckWithActors <- ULevel::MultiLineCheck <- ULevel::SingleLineCheck <- APawn::physWalking <- AFPSPawn::performPhysics <- AFPSPawn::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

poop87

• God Like!
  • Get get get get got got got got
    • Steam ID - imafraidibluemyself
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Email
wait is this one of those were someone else follows it on?

"weres the milk?" asked Dude "it's on the damm list!!" replied the Bitch "ill put you on the damm list" the Dude mumbled under his breath as went outside. A bright sunny day as the sun reflected off his shades.

Suddenly The dude looks down and..

History: FCollisionHash::ActorLineCheck <- CheckWithActors <- ULevel::MultiLineCheck <- ULevel::SingleLineCheck <- APawn::physWalking <- AFPSPawn::performPhysics <- AFPSPawn::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

lul