Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dot Guests: 53
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users Online:
32 Ratz House of Games fight... default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

3 Happy Thanksgiving! default_avatar

Replies Heather

3 {YFW} Vincent Kane RIP FUBAR!!

Replies FUBAR!!

10 Anyone happens to have ol... default_avatar

Replies LONEWOLFJE

10 Happy Holidays! default_avatar

Replies DeathJR

Author Topic: Dead Epidemic Released!  (Read 12814 times)

Bazzerker

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
RE: Dead Epidemic Released!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 08:51:48 AM »
i played and have Land of the Dead Road to Fiddlers Green the online play was very choppy and very laggy if you went to the master server it was mostly Team Deathmatch that everybody went in but they only had one map all the time everytime that got quite boring but at the same time you were able to kill zombies that were walking around freely and you were able to get killed by them or the other team

and there were other certain servers that where runned by different people that are UG (Undead Games)clans and they have different mods and weapons and new maps in one server and they are almost the same as here but different if they are nice enough but i only know one UG server and its called DarkPrincess Invasion server they use moded weapons of your choice and other stuff to make your stay  injoyable thats if they have the weapons you want and if they are online and any person thats a admin in that server they can spawn you a good weapon for non stop zombie action untill match is over but in ways i havnt heard of this new add on for Land of the Dead Road to Fiddlers Green but i bet they really changed everything to make everything alot better than it did before

wolve

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - wolveski
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eccentricinc.webs.com/
RE: Dead Epidemic Released!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 10:36:34 AM »
they did :)

i definatly recomend getting this its an entirly new game :D

I Hate Bipolar,It's Awsome!!

PsyOps

• Rampage!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dead Epidemic Released!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
Is land of the Dead offered through Steam or is it some kind of free game. Want to dl the mod but dont know what i would need to dl 1st.

Gamefan74

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - Gamefan74
    • MSN Messenger - gamefan74@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 11:58:29 PM »
Ah, humble beginnings, good times, good times.

death666saint

• First Blood!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2012, 02:00:25 AM »
Is there any way to have the gore from Dead Epidemic in Land of the Dead? There's the LOTD.exe but I get an error when I try running it from the DeadEpidemic folder. I really want to have it's gore added, it'd make the game so much better. I don't like how the blood and gore fades within two seconds and that there's such a small amount of it. I want to play zombie games loaded with gore. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've been screwing around with the files, seeing if I can copy the gore files from DE but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm new to modding so I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this stuff :/ any help would be appreciated. Reply or PM me

Fat_McNasty

• First Blood!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 02:52:02 AM »
oh im so installing this!

CJ

• Holy SHIT!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 02:59:28 AM »
Oh damn, that's not the Fat I know is it?!

Ingram

• First Blood!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 01:48:54 PM »
I never liked Land of the Dead, but Dead Epidemic is one of the best zombie games i ever played (I know, it's a mod...). I want to save space in my hdd, are there files from LoTD i can delete without having problems in Dead Epidemic? Tell me please. 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 03:54:22 PM by Ingram »

Ingram

• First Blood!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 04:12:58 PM »
Looks like you can play without problems after deleting "Cinematics", "Levels", "Help" and "Music" (Inside sound folder). That's -651mb :D

Gamefan74

• Holy SHIT!
    • Steam ID - Gamefan74
    • MSN Messenger - gamefan74@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 07:59:51 PM »
Just do what I do when I need to test this stuff. Simply cut and paste it in your documents or any other location for backup, and then see if Dead Epidemic can run. If it can, great! If not, then you can simply restore it.

Ingram

• First Blood!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 09:22:58 PM »
I'd recommend moving the files or folders to another directory instead of deleting them while testing... Seems you can delete "System" and "KarmaData" too (-25mb). Now the "LotD base" to run Dead Epidemic is only 321mb! :D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:26:14 PM by Ingram »